Monday, June 14, 2010

New Stuff, Coming Soon!

May was amazing; I spent the entire month putting together tons of content for my new coaching program! So if you noticed the blog was a little sparse, that's why ...

And while I was doing that, I hired a Virtual Assistant to work on updating my website so that I can bring you all of that great coaching content. Wait until you see it! It's going to be fabulous.

Right now, I'm working on getting the website stuff finalized, and my content into a format for the website. So, there's still some more behind the scenes work to be done over the next several weeks.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep bringing you some great coaching tips through my blogs and on my WTMJ segments, Thursdays at 4:15 pm.

Stay tuned for some great stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment